A year ago, during the Streets Alive Festival, a handful of hardy customers trudged down the alley to wander into our brand-new space. This year--we're celebrating that anniversary with a host of activity.
STREETS ALIVE runs Sunday, September 13th from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm, on Main Street from Crown Park to Hinman Avenue
Go here for more details.
Sketchbook will be open noon till 6 that day.
Sketchbook will have a booth on Main Street near 'our alley' just east of Chicago Ave., and here's what we will be up to:
- Free tour at 3pm, call 847-859-9051 to reserve a space.
- Try out your strength with our pedal-powered grain mill
- Spent grain! Take some home for baking, chickens, or compost. Bring your own container.
- Spent grain dog biscuits to give away
- Cool carbonated water at our booth
- Samples at the brewery all day
PLUS--this is the day our Barrel-Aged Lapwing goes on sale, our first very limited bottle release. About 150 22 oz. bottles will be sold starting at noon. The price is $15. Read more here.