ADDRESS: 821 Chicago Ave., just across the street from the Main St. CTA and Metra stations.
Tuesday-Thursday noon - 10 pm
Friday & Saturday noon - 11 pm
Sunday noon - 8 pm
Sketchbook Brewing Company’s new Tap Room, located at 821 Chicago Ave., opened to the public at noon on April 15th, 2016.
This cozy space features:
- A variety of brews on tap (go here for the list).
- A light food menu plus BYOF-friendly policy (bring your own food)
- Free wi-fi
The Sketchbook team has designed their intimate new Tap Room to reflect their DYI, local roots. Interesting features include:
- 19th century fir flooring used to create a slatted portal around the bar (courtesy of Evanston ReBuilding Warehouse).
- Bar and table tops repurposed from old bowling alleys
- Neon by neon artist Greg Mowery, door mural by local artist Joe Taylor (Sketchbook's logo designer)
- Vintage mis-matched bar stools
For opening press release, click here.